Contact Us for Reservations
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (575) 588-7950 for information about availability and pricing.
- A minimum stay of three (3) nights is required for rentals.
- The Timbers at Chama will collect a deposit for one (1) night’s lodging within 48 hours after making a reservation. The remainder of the invoice will be collected the day of arrival. Payment will be made to The Timbers at Chama via cash or an approved payment card or by any other payment method determined by The Timbers at Chama.
- No refunds on deposits will be given unless notified ten (10) days prior to arrival date.
- Due to the location of The Timbers at Chama and high incidences of wildfires in the area, outdoor cooking is only allowed on provided gas BBQ grills. No charcoal burning grills are allowed. No campfires or firepits are allowed. ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS.
- The Timbers at Chama has a strict NO SMOKING policy in all structures on the property. Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.
The Hacienda and Casita are dog-friendly Lodging options. Adult, house-broken, and well-behaved dogs are allowed. If you plan to travel with a pet, please notify us when booking your stay. There is a non-refundable $30 per day pet fee that will be collected at arrival. Guests will be financially responsible for any pet-related damages that may occur.